Friday, October 4, 2013

Random Absence Mentoring Sports Column

I've been brainstorming ways to expand the Random Absence Mentoring blog beyond English assignments-- for example, today I talked to Shane about having a widget in the sidebar for ASB announcements (since we can't hear the Grapevine in Dr. Preston's 3rd period, and I don't know about you, but I'm just slightly too lazy to check the website). I couldn't go to the big game today against St. Joe's, so I knew I'd have to settle for hearing the score from someone else. That's when it hit me-- it should be on the blog! We could have a widget with scores from previous games (any and all sports welcome) as well as dates for upcoming games, and when the widget is full we could archive it onto another page. Kind of like our daily announcements in Econ, anyone with information about a sport could contribute to the widget. What do you guys think? (Comments welcome here or on the Google Group.)

No comments:

Post a Comment