Sunday, October 20, 2013

Your Computer Needs More RAM

No, not random access memory, Random Absence Mentoring! That's right, we're expanding :)

On Friday, I talked to people at the lunch meeting and 5th period (which I totally hijacked while Nik Koyama was getting lunch) about how to bring Random Absence Mentoring into other classes. Someone in fifth period (forgive my bad memory, I can't remember who or else I'd include a link and a name drop) suggested that I write a post here and on the Google Group with a list of subjects, and in the comments we can have a conversation of what classes it would be most helpful to have a student-run blog for, and ask for volunteers of who can lead each the blog for each class. Here's a list I came up with-- if I missed anything, please comment!

  • AP Econ/AP Gov't
  • AP Calculus AB
  • AP Calculus BC
  • AP Chemistry
  • AP Physics
  • AP Biology

What do you guys think? Which classes do you think Random Absence Mentoring could help the most, and is anyone interested in writing for any of these classes?

1 comment: